THE CARAVAN CLUB ONLINE COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – REGISTRANTS OF CLUB TOGETHER ONLY
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the competition described below and undertaken by the Caravan Club Limited whose registered office is East Grinstead House, London Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA and whose company number is 00646027 (the “Caravan Club”) through on-line entries.
- These Terms form the whole contract governing the operation and your entry into the competition to win the Nissan X-TRAIL Tekna with manual transmission (the “Competition”).
- By entering the Competition you confirm that you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The opening date for this Competition is 12.00am on 24 January 2012 UK time.
- The closing date for this Competition is 11.59pm on 31 May 2012 UK time (the “Closing Date”).
- Entries are made by filling in the required information when promoted by this website, completing the question which is asked and clicking on the acceptance to these Terms below.
- The draw will take place by 14 June 2012 and the winner will be notified in accordance with these Terms on or before 18 June 2012. The winner must claim the prize according to the instructions in such notification as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the date of such notification. There shall be one winner who will receive a prize of one brand new Nissan X-TRAIL registered in the winner’s name. For information on the vehicle, go to www.nissan.co.uk. The prize includes Government Vehicle Excise Duty, number plates, 6 months’ road tax and Nissan’s standard 3 year warranty. The winner is responsible for insurance, fuel, running and maintenance costs of the vehicle and for ensuring that they have a valid driver’s licence. Any items that are not expressly stated to be included in the prize are excluded and shall be at the prize winner’s cost. The prize does not include delivery. The winner shall be responsible for arranging delivery of the vehicle and for any associated costs. Risk passes on delivery. If the winner does not take possession of the vehicle within 3 months of being notified of winning the prize, the Promoter shall at its sole discretion be entitled to terminate this promotion and not award the prize or to select an alternative winner at random from the remaining correct and eligible entries. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
- This Competition is conducted and promoted by the Caravan Club. To win a prize you must answer a question correctly and have your entry drawn (the “Prize Draw”). The winning ticket in the Prize Draw will be drawn at random.
- Only individuals registering for Club Together, the online community offered by The Caravan Club, are eligible to enter the Competition. Only one entry per household is permitted to the Competition and an email address can only be used in relation to one entry.
- Entries to the Competition containing false details will be invalid as will any entries that are made automated or mechanically.
- Any breach of these Terms shall result in rejection of the entry or, if the draw has taken place, the entry shall be void, as shall any misrepresentations or fraudulent statements made in the course of entering the Competition.
- The Competition is not open to employees of the Caravan Club, members of their families, agents or any other person(s) or company connected in any way with the promotion or organisation of the Competition.
- All entrants to the Competition must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- The person submitting the entry into the Competition shall be at least 18 years of age.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the Competition and there is no fee payable for entering the Competition or receiving the prize. Please note that there may be costs associated in accepting the prize. For example, if the prize is a pitch at a caravan site, the winner is responsible for making their own way to the site.
- Entries shall be made in accordance with these Terms and shall be made on-line through the website at www.caravanclub.co.uk. Entries must contain the entrant’s full name, address and membership number to be valid, along with an answer to the question. For the entry to be put forward to win the prize the question which has been asked must be correctly answered.
- The prizes shall be as described in these Terms. A prize shall only include those elements described in these Terms and no associated elements shall be paid for by the Caravan Club.
- All entries to the Competition must be submitted before the Closing Date.
- The Caravan Club will not be liable for any non receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Caravan Club will review each entry and each entry containing the correct answer to the question asked will be placed in the Prize Draw to win the competition prize. The winning entries will be those valid entries which are first drawn. If there is more than one prize the first prize will be allocated to the first entry drawn and so on until all of the prizes are allocated. This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- The Caravan Club will notify the winner by sending a letter or email to the address provided by the entrant when entering into the Competition by the deadline specified above.
- The winner must claim the prize according to the instructions in such notification as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the date of the Caravan Club sending the notification. Any prize which is unclaimed after 30 days of notification will be offered to another entrant following a further draw or the prize may be withdrawn from the Competition at the absolute discretion of the Caravan Club.
- The Caravan Club reserves the right at any time to cancel or change the Competition in any way if, at its sole discretion, it considers it necessary to do so.
- Except for any liability arising in relation to death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Caravan Club or its employees, the Caravan Club shall have no liability in respect of any loss, harm or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with the Competition to any person who has made or wished to make and entry into the Competition or any third party.
- The Caravan Club reserves the right to withdraw a prize or provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value. In all cases the Caravan Club's decision is final. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part in respect of any prize. The prizes are non-transferrable and may not be deferred.
- In the event that that a prize is supplied by a third party and the prize is withdrawn following the draw, the Caravan Club shall not offer any alternative prize or compensation in respect of the loss prize or any indirect or consequential losses.
- The winner’s name(s) may be published on the Caravan Club’s website or you can write to: The Caravan Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA naming the specific Competition and including a stamped self addressed envelope for a list of winners.
- This Competition and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or the Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.